
I love you Grams.
22 May 2009
LaRee Adams Dodge
As some of you my know these past few weeks have not been the easiest for me. My family marked the one year anniversary of the loss of my Grandma, LaRee Dodge, on May 14th. She was the head of our family, the center of our universe and her death was heartbreaking for everyone she knew. I miss her so deeply and, as I have blogged before, I so wish she could have been here for all the wonderful things that have happened in the past year and that will happen. It is hard for me to really think or talk about her too much without wanting to cry, so that day (and reliving it in my mind) was very difficult. I just wanted to say something about the amazing person who showed/taught me so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment